Each Confluence user has a User Profile area, where numerous account management features can be accessed.
Finding your User Profile
Go to the 'Profile' view for your user profile. To do this:
- Log in to Confluence, if you have not already done so.
- Go to your name (the 'User' menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile. The 'Profile' view will open.
The profile view is divided into tabs, each of which is described in a separate section below.
Screenshot above: User profile
The 'Administer User' link is visible to Confluence administrators only. The administrator can click this link to go directly to the user management screen in the Administration Console.
- View and edit your personal details, such as your name and email address details and optionally, your photograph and other personal information. Note that as a security precaution, in order to change your email address, you will be required to re-enter your password.
- Upload a profile picture (optional).
- Change your password.
- View the recent activity of users that you are following via the Network view.
- Follow other users from this view.
- View your history of status updates.
- View your personal labels.
- View a list of the pages and spaces you are currently watching.
- Retrieve any pages you were in the process of editing. See Working with Drafts.